Mi foto
Me llamo Matias, soy un chico promedio de 18 años. Me gusta tocar guitarra, cantar, las frituras, postres, escribir, joder con amigos, las parodias, cuando estoy depresivo suelo escribir mas que de costumbre.

2012/01/06

Seventeen and strung out on confusion ~


 Secrets collecting dust but never forget
S K E L E T O N S  come to L I F E  in my closet
 I found out what it takes to be a man

Well, Mom and Dad will never understand


WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME.

 I thought I don't like girls any more,
 I thought I'd left behind those kind of feelings
 
while I'm leaving behind feelings about boys too.


 When the the people asks about my sexuality,
I answer:


  THERE´S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
  THIS IS HOW I´M SUPPOSED TO BE.


 But actually I don't really care about those feelings,I could really care less, 'cause I never cared abaut that


Just don't care about gender or being in a relationship. That's all.


 Buuuuuuuuuut, one day I met a girl
aaaaaaaand 
I think I'm liking this girl asdf.
It's common want to smoke with her, laught with her, stay with her all the time?



FUCK, I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HER.



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario