Mi foto
Me llamo Matias, soy un chico promedio de 18 años. Me gusta tocar guitarra, cantar, las frituras, postres, escribir, joder con amigos, las parodias, cuando estoy depresivo suelo escribir mas que de costumbre.

2010/09/20

Notas escritas en el cel...

I'm not here, i'm not there, i just stay.

If you don't understand... don't try to understand it.

I create my own world 'cause the real world was killing me.

His life is special, his life is like no other, there isn't any person like she.

Cold, cold, all is very cold. Winter is how supposed to be.. but..

I am feeling like a ghost, i don't feel nothing.

I don't care about nothing, i want to cry. I'm coming undone.

I'm keen on only in my own thinkings but a barely breath i can enjoy it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario